Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Been awhile...

Thought I would add some recent updates since I've decided I'm crazy enough to throw my hat back in the e-ring of crazy online dating. Here are some particularly great emails I've received lately:

So what place u finish the triathlon? You look like your in great shape there. ;-) So I figure you did really good. Or wore you just chasing a squirrel. Lol.
I'm not as active as you are but I enjoy being active. I bike but have a flat :-( when ever I have time I like to get away and go to my cabin. Climb the hills and hike. Haven't taken my bike up there but that's next. And you could chase squirrels all day! Lol.
I enjoyed your profile and would like to learn more about you and make shore your not normal. Don't like normal chicks. Lol


How are you doing today??? I'm very glad.. Well I'm pretty new to this Internet dating scene though.. well i was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and Tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, And I must admit that you're ravishingly beautiful. your beauty pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single??? well i will love you to email me to my private mail cos i am not regular on here xxxx@xxx.com i will really love to hear from you soon..

Progressive series from angry man due to my lack of response:

First email:


You're a very beautiful woman!
What's your name?
Do you like the beach?
I love the beach!
I own a place outside of Lewes, Delaware, I go down allot ( eat crabs, swim, work on my tan.
Just so you know I'm far from being like most of these guys on this site, I own a couple of businesses, I own apartments and have very big goals and dreams in life.
I'd like to talk with you, if you would.
Just take a look at my profile and see if you like what you see.
Have a great day, I hope to hear back from you.
Justin


Second (within 1 hour):


God forbid any of you woman would actually respond to a simple, I want to get to know you message


Third (a few hours later):


You don't know a winner when you see one and when a motivated go getter like myself is interested in you, you'd prefer to "SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE", YOU WOMAN DON"T DESERVE A MAN LIKE ME.
Why do I say that?
Simple, I first sent you a simple Hi I'm Justin, I want to get to know you further message however, you'd rather have trailer park Joe than a nice Man that actually has one heck of a great life now and future ahead of me, again, if you'd actually read my profile, it should jump right off the page at you and you'd know what I'm talking about!
Blame me all you want for being blunt, but this is the truth, deny it all you will, you'll say, "WELL WHEN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, I'M NOT INTERESTED.
Don't you see however the problem is that, when I sent you the, I want to get to know you better message and in my profile, I simply state that I'm a good Man that's not a loser.
Do I receive a response to that?
Of course not, I'm telling you that you ladies should really take a good hard look at yourselves and examine why on Gods green Earth you would turn down even wanting to get to know a Man like myself.
Very strange!
Justin

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this was my reply to his 3rd email. I didn't reply to the first 2 because damn, I didn't even see them until after he'd already got nasty with me. Yeah, sometimes I actually do WORK during the day. Go figure. Anyhow, I sent him this:

    The simple answer is I am not attracted to you at all. I thought it would be kinder to simply not reply, instead of to reply with 'I find you unattractive physically'. But since you like bluntness...

    I don't care how much money you make or how good of a guy you are. I also don't date men that are uneducated. Call it what YOU want, but that is the plain fact.

    You win though, you got me to reply. Now go away, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His second comment when he used the plural 'women' showed that he blasted this generic message to multiple women...so cheesy...

    You know I used to wonder (in silence) back in the day when I used to send messages to women and only got 1-2 replies out of 10. Then I figured out that the majority of members do not pay anymore and cannot send a message even if they wanted to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But this guy was using free dating websites. So anyone that wanted to reply could not. Apparently he is not very popular with the ladies. Wonder why...haha.

    ReplyDelete