Wednesday, October 7, 2009

From a profile on PoF

Wow, I think spell checker is going to have to call 911 for an emergency visit:

Internet service and cell, 250 a month? If this really worth the aggravation? Seriously? I'm a regular guy, never been married, and no children, always dreamed of being married and having a child! Looking for that all American dream, the beautiful wife and kids! Growing up on a farm, has given so much divisibility! Country in my bones, and hard work in my hands, makes for a great strong mind and body! People come and go, I believe for a reason! What those reasons are, we may never figure out? It is our Jobs as people to learn our best from each and every past relationship, and try deep in our hearts to be the best we can be, no matter what the circumstances! Over come our short comings and better our selves along the way! If a person does these things and truly in thier hearts believes they are doing so, the people that have done them wrong, one day will see thier mistakes by your example! Leadership and guidance are what we as the people of this great country have been lacking, dead beat dads and the broken homes, destroyed marriages , so very sad! Just one of many reasons why I have chose not to marry in the past ! Now at 40 years old, I know deep down, I am ready for that ultimate commitment, to dedicate my life to that one women whom would steal my heart and hold on tight! To death do us part! Extremely powerful to me, and not taken lightly! If you are, FAKE, INSACURE, INTROVERTED, SELFISH, INSENCEATIVE, NONPASSIONATE, FULL OF PRIDE, LATE, NOT RESPONCEABLE, HATEFUL, NONCOMPASSIONATE, ABUSIVE, HOMELESS, ACOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT, PROSTIUTE, CAM GIRL, STILL NOT OVER YOUR X, GOLD DIGGER, DRAMMA QUEEN, IMPOLITE, RACEIST, IDEALISTIC,ILMORAL, NO GOALS, Don't waist your time or mine! Thank you! BTW, I always reply to all emails, not matter what, and I expect the same in return! If I take MY TIME to email, I should expect the same in return, even just to say your not interested! Ignorance is as Ignorance does! Be considerate to others not matter who they are, one day you may run across thier paths and need them?

No comments:

Post a Comment