Thursday, October 8, 2009

MALE ARM CANDY WANTED...possibly with Toes to Suck - w4m - 36 (candyland/bmore)



----------

Do you have an arm? Does it taste like Candy? Will you hang out on my arm with your candilicious tasting arm? Does it taste like cherry? Because I prefer cherry. Bonus points if your arm is muscular, and not hairy. However, your legs can be hairy and your underarms, but not your back or your face.

Do you have toes? Do you want me to suck them? No? Good. Because I don't want to. Do you want to suck mine? No? Good, because I don't want you to. Apparently though, there are some guys on here that want to just find a woman and suck her toes. Let me put this out up front. I don't want to suck your toes, or have my toes sucked. I don't really want to even have you looking at my feet. They are quite cute, but that's not really the point.

Do you use Twitter? Yes? No? It doesn't really matter, because I don't. And if I did, I wouldn't want you to follow me. However, if you are very cute, have a foreign accent, and like outdoorsy activities and are in good shape, maybe I would want you to follow me.

Do you send random photos of your junk to women on the internet? Hey, that's great if you are the kind of person that likes to share. Just don't share with me.

Do you enjoy dried mangos and olive tapenade from Trader Joes? Do you wait until the shipment of said dried mangos arrives, and then purchase them in bulk quantity? Do you decide to try the chili spiced mango one day when you realize they are out of the regular ones, and realize they aren't an acceptable substitute?

Is your name Ray? If it is, don't email me. I do discriminate based on names. That is one name I won't date. Sorry, Rays of the World. One Ray ruined it all. If your name is something foreign that is hard to pronounce, that would be a lot of fun for me. I enjoy names and words I can't pronounce. Especially if you can say the name or other words with a strong accent. If you can do a really good fake accent, I might be interested as well.

I'm in my 30's. Don't be 50,60,70,80, or dead. Don't be still sucking your thumb either. I mean, who wants to deal with a drooling hot guy with nice arm muscles on her arm? It would make eating my dried mangos a bit more challenging...

No comments:

Post a Comment