Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love eharmony

So I admit, the answers I am giving these guys are definitely retarded and meant to try to turn them off.  However, I am still getting responses.  My goal is to see if I can get any of them to actually close the match before I do.  So far, I'm losing at this game.  I just received this email today:

Subject: Hi
Message:  I would say I'm a little less hairy in person than in my photos but you never know I could actually be more hairy, it all depends on the location of the hair, how about you? Sometimes I get wild & color the hair in certain areas depending on the mood. Additionally, about every week I shave so the amount of hair on my face fluctuates by a millimeter or two. Let's plan a call to discuss these pressing issues and more. Cedric XXX-XXX-XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment