Friday, October 9, 2009

Angry Businessman31

I just thought I'd bump this guy's emails to me up, since I found his profile on PoF. So everyone can see what I dealt with. I think my favorite part of his profile is this: I could push you in the swing, just learn about each other.

Angry Business Man 31

So these are the emails he sent (I already posted these earlier)

Progressive series from angry man due to my lack of response:

First email:


You're a very beautiful woman!
What's your name?
Do you like the beach?
I love the beach!
I own a place outside of Lewes, Delaware, I go down allot ( eat crabs, swim, work on my tan.
Just so you know I'm far from being like most of these guys on this site, I own a couple of businesses, I own apartments and have very big goals and dreams in life.
I'd like to talk with you, if you would.
Just take a look at my profile and see if you like what you see.
Have a great day, I hope to hear back from you.
Justin

Second (within 1 hour):


God forbid any of you woman would actually respond to a simple, I want to get to know you message

Third (a few hours later):

You don't know a winner when you see one and when a motivated go getter like myself is interested in you, you'd prefer to "SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE", YOU WOMAN DON"T DESERVE A MAN LIKE ME.
Why do I say that?
Simple, I first sent you a simple Hi I'm Justin, I want to get to know you further message however, you'd rather have trailer park Joe than a nice Man that actually has one heck of a great life now and future ahead of me, again, if you'd actually read my profile, it should jump right off the page at you and you'd know what I'm talking about!
Blame me all you want for being blunt, but this is the truth, deny it all you will, you'll say, "WELL WHEN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, I'M NOT INTERESTED.
Don't you see however the problem is that, when I sent you the, I want to get to know you better message and in my profile, I simply state that I'm a good Man that's not a loser.
Do I receive a response to that?
Of course not, I'm telling you that you ladies should really take a good hard look at yourselves and examine why on Gods green Earth you would turn down even wanting to get to know a Man like myself.
Very strange!
Justin

1 comment:

  1. I checked out this guys profile and he calls himself athletic but is carrying around 50 extra pounds...I guess he is a couch athlete...lol

    ReplyDelete