Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've been propositioned!

Yet again...So I went on a date with this one guy. He was nice, normal, just not my type. So I cut the date short citing my desire to get up at 7am to go biking. He texted me several times post-date, which I ignored. Now keep in mind, I *am* looking to have a relationship at some point...just not with him. This is the recent email I got:

I'm not really an Insurance Broker. I'm a rocket surgeon, ops! I mean brain scientist.

Anyway, the point is I'm smart enough to know that you're not interested in a relationship. I don't blame you. You seem very mature. I'm pretty immature at the core. But at the end of the day I think you have a great body and a pretty face so I just wanted to know if you want to cum over. I'm discreet. No strings attached. Just let me know I'll give you my address.

P.S. I was going to text you a cock shot and say something like "I was just hanging around thinking about u." But I wasn't sure what your reaction would have been. I'm thinking you would think that's funny but you could have been disgusted, not sure.

Also, I used spell checker for you this time. That means I think you're special.

No comments:

Post a Comment