Thursday, October 29, 2009

VULGAR (indeed).

hello ......how are you ? ..........fine i hope .......are you online now / still looking ? .........or am i already to late ? :-).......would luv to be the one to invite you over ..... have you a nice warm bubble bath ready , scented candles , soft music , a lil wine ......as i gently washed your soft body all over .... then take you by the hand while your still dripping wet from bath and lead you to the bed room ......as i lay you down on your tummy and rub and massage you down , as you feel my strong hands under you soft skin .....as i roll you over and kiss you and taste your sweet tounge while rubbin your breast
 and my hands continue exploring your body as i kiis and rub you all the way down , youir neck , your breast , your tummy .......licking and k
issing your inner thigh........so close i can feel your " sweet warmth" on my face and smell you sweet scent as i turn my hungry tounge tonunge towards your soft wet clit ..as i taste your sweet pussy for the first time ......licking and sucking you from your ass to your clit .........as i fuck you long and deep with my tounge .......as you grind on my face and wrap your legs around me , giving me a mouthful of your wet pussy as i slide my finger in and out of your wet ass .......as you reach down n start to stroke my already hard dick while i'm stil lickin n suckin u .....you turn your body just enough to take me inside your warm sweet mouth ......as we lick and suck each other till we can take no more .......me now wanting to be inside your pussy as much as u want my dick ........i pull u close tp me and give you
 along deep passionate kiss so we can share the sweet take of your pussy still on my lips ......as you reach down and start to guide my hard dick insdie you .............as my stiff dick touch;s against your clit for the first time , we both let out a moan of pleasure .........as i go deeper insdie you ....feeling your warm wet jucies all over my hard dick ....as i grab your waist and p ull u deeper onto my dick ...as the scent and the sounds of or passion fill the room .......as i begin to ...


No comments:

Post a Comment