Friday, October 9, 2009

Today's gems...

Have I mentioned how much I love men that can't spell properly and have bad grammar?  To put it in perspective, I got a perfect score on the verbal section of my SAT's.  Now, the math part, we won't discuss...


Just thought I would say hit. Tired of trying to say the right thing to convince someone your worht talking to.

Changed my profile a bit but I dont think that you can truly show who you are by writting it.

I love running working out and biking as well. I did a dualathon last year my first one and want to do more. I train about 6 days a week with weights but I really really want to get the running and biking down.

Anyway hope to hear from you.

Being single for me stinks, been single for sometime. Not into the bar scene to much, well hold on, like to go just not a place I wish to meet a person whom I would like to date.

Anyway trying to find somehting to do this weekend, if your bored and would like to gedt out for a drink or a bite to eat I would love to hear from you.


and the ever prominent:


WANNA CHAT


More bad english:

How are you?Do you like to do some kind of sport?



I'm LOLing. barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment