Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A few more wacko emails

This one had the subject "clb". Someone tell me what that means?

how about a date that is a hike in the mountains, i would like that better than visiting a waste water treatment plant. or even a bike ride would be ok , are you very easily entertained tha you wrote about a squirell, or do like watching them out side your windows?

And another in the series of men that don't know how to spell "piqued":

Okay I am going to give you my life story the readers digest version and see if I can peak some interest.

I loev guys who can't spel:

Hi there my name is dave, you probably get a million emails and proposals.....I can understand because your smokin hot. But Im not intimadated by your beauty, lol....I loved you profile very funny!! I would like to hang out one night, have some coffe and chat. See where things go....

No comments:

Post a Comment