Thursday, October 8, 2009

Craigslists Ads I have Posted...

This one is just getting right to the point here. I've had no responses at all. Damn, what's a girl have to do to get a sugar daddy around these heyah parts?

--------------

Looking for a Benefactor - w4m - 36 (DC)

Do you have money? Do you want to spend it on something stupid and frivolous? Would it make you feel better if you spent it on a woman? Are you tired of throwing crinkled dollar bills at dirty strippers who won't even say thank you before they try to bilk your wallet for the Andrew Jacksons you really have hidden deep inside?

Well you're in luck! I've got just the answer for you. Me!

Here's what I offer:

I'm female. I don't want to date/sleep or even talk to you, however I will thank you for any financial contributions you make to my cause. You can pay me in dollars, jacksons, or money orders, I don't care. Just please don't send me pennies, I'm not sure how I'd transport hundreds of dollars of them. I won't tell you what I look like, what I do, or where I live. Discretion is mandatory.

Is that extra cash burning a hole in your wallet and making you worry about the amount of money you'll have to send Uncle Sam at the end of this fiscal year?? Well, if you gift me money, you can consider it a donation to charity and it will be a great tax write off for you. Even better: if you send installments of under 10K, the IRS will not investigate you for money laundering!! Bonus!!!

So, in summary:

I want your cash.
I offer you nothing.

Sounds like a win/win situation to me! Hurry, act now!! Operators are standing by with my swiss bank account numbers. Don't miss out on this offer of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment