Friday, May 29, 2009

Someone doesn't get my Jehovah's Witness joke

I posted this craigs list ad in Washington DC. If you type in "Jehovah" it will come up.
-----------
Being raised a Jehovah’s Witness from infancy I have not got into the dating seen yet, but at 44 I need to get it going.

Seeking Women:
Who want to be friends first for now, but more possible, later, and marriage is not out of the question.
Without drama

Also Seeking:

Also, looking to form a loose nit social contacts of others, women and men, raised as Witnesses in the DC, East Coast Area (Atlantic City NJ & Las Vegas, NV) area for quarterly social meetings.

All are welcome but a special emphasis on the following characteristics:
Raised a Witness from infancy
Current age 25 to 65 range; with a plus for 35 to 45
Understanding of the black experience in the US
Especially a pioneer

I’m a AA, in my 40’s, over 6’ tall. I do not smoke or drink. I have no kids and live in DC. I disease and drug free, I have job, car, and am employed. I have no children or convictions.


Pictures appreciated but not required, since if you meet the above requirements I want to meet you even if for friends. And my Mom is a devout Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The first outing can be a 20 minute greet and meet at the Baskin Robins Ice Cream store at Gallery Place in Chinatown, in Washington DC…or Union Station Shops… My treat, with no expectations…except that we both arrive on time…..Gallery Place Metro stop.

Much success. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please no spamming, and I do not want to go to any websites, and I can not send a pic first, if at all. I prefer to meet.

Christian, JW,

No comments:

Post a Comment