Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jehovah's Witness Update...

So, if you look further down below, you'll see the email I received from the Jehovah's witness. I could have *sworn* he was joking. But now, I'm not so sure. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I might write him yet again. Here is my reply to his original email, and his reply to me.

--------

My reply:

HA! I see I have found a fellow Jehovah. May the lord be with you, and enjoy this free copy of the bible. I would offer to autograph it for you but, oh wait...

How are you 'an AA'...or are you in AA? Or are you saying your Jehovah's witness side of yourself is in AA? Which would be pretty funny, because I am pretty sure JW's don't drink. Or is that Mormons. You don't wear special underwear do you? Oh wait, that is probably Mormons too. However, if you can get me access to that really cool castle/temple on 495 that the Mormon people like to keep womenfolk out of, I might be willing to convert for a few hours...

--------

Thanks for the email.

You're right I don't drink or smoke. I do gamble, in fact I'm supposed to be on my way to Atlantic City tomorrow. But I don't know if I will make it.

My birthday was May 28, last Thursday, and one of my good Ex-Jw friends called to wish me Happy Birthday...as you may know JW's don't celebrate birthdays.

Do you have something against religious people?

Do you ever go to Atlantic City.

I am 44 years old.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment