Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh my...

Against my better judgement, I'm posting this...because well, it is funny. I mean, the guy is probably a nice guy. And he's probably a nice guy for a nice woman 20 years my SENIOR. Hey, can't blame him for trying, right?

I do kind of want a ride on his tractor tho. That's hawt. And for those of you not 'in the know', Lancaster county is the only county you can't buy alcohol in unless you are at a restaurant. heh.

----------------

Hi, Live in Southern Lancaster Co, PA , am 62 and self employed. Never married and no children. Like to keep busy. Travel both for work and pleasure. Do not smoke and very little drinking. Enclosed picture is with my antique truck. Maybe you would care for a ride. Collect bunch of antiques to keep me occupied and off the streets and out of bars. Would be nice to find somebody for LTR. Many activities are nicer together. Hope we can talk together. Reach me at xxxxxx Thanks R



No comments:

Post a Comment