Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've been Serenaded by Stainshane!

Hi.
My name is shane
Im 21, 6ft tall
Dark hair
Light eyes
I am a graphic designer, photographer, and tattoo artist.
Pic for pic?
Email me back and I will send some.


Harbor holes (one day at a time)

I just take this now one day at a time. This isn't fair waking up all alone in a house that isn't mine... next to nobody. All alone. Just my cold alarm buzzing in my ear. I need you. Come back to me

I feel like im full of holes
Tatter pieces of my yellow temperament
Lay strung across eight state lines
Gathering it all back
Is a task I can't grasp
Loosely wrapped in a clouded mind
Like vision map or quest
I thirst.
I dehydrate
And wither away in the hot sun
12 feet from the ground
Baking on sheets full of holes and
New screws.
No home to call my own.
Roma coma dislodged centerpiece mindset.
"Building as so dead"
Sunblock and salty mist whips my face
Abandoned shambles, gamblers grace,
Poker stakes, joker, ace, black jack
Hop scotch, pegleg, medium rare steak.
Raw meat, bear feet, footrest, summer dress
Undressed and dress (bathroom left mess, already messy)
Too dizzy with pity, nap in a first floor courtyard garden party.
I can still hear the hardy har har, arriving tardily.
Off beat, he skips it, with a devilish look on his face like yes he did,
Oh no he didn't.

Stainshane

No comments:

Post a Comment