Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More fun with sex site pushers!

Do people really fall for this shit??

-----

hey i read ur ad and was interested, we should hookup sometime, my names holley heres a pic of me http://lilurl.org/m98490 my inbox is full so the only way you can email me back is to email me at holley.brenda1186@gmail.com hope 2 hear from u

-----

i know you, and you know me. it sounds kinda freaky, i know. please do not be scared. but i've had my eye on you for awhile now. i made this fake e-mail to talk to you. whenever i see you i get too nervous to say anything. what i'm really trying to say is...i think you're great. i watch how you carry yourself and i have this really big crush on you! i think this is the only way i can show what i really feel about you. i have a profile on linkdater.com just search my username "lucky09". you'll know who i am when you see the pictures. if you're not interested in me, i completely understand. i'll just leave it be. but if you are interested, then please let me know cause it's killing me! just promise me next time we do see each other that it won't be awkward. PLEASE let me know...

1 comment:

  1. got the same message, i never get spam though, this could be the beginning of something bad :(

    ReplyDelete