Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I bang the worst dudes

That title isn't referring to me, but to the site I've linked to on the right.

Here are some of my favorite snippets so far. Why are these women so pathetic???

------

I met this 21 year-old virgin on a scenester dating site. We got together a few times, and he refused any form of PDA, including hand-holding. I let him buy me dinner and take me to museums in the city. Often we’d be walking and he would push me into a pile of trash on the sidewalk and laugh. Aw, how romantic! The first time I blowing him he got really paranoid and screamed that he was not going to have sex with me. As I made my way down his very pierced body, I was in shock at what I found in his pants. He had his asshole pierced. How this was even possible is beyond me, but he loved for it to be tugged on. Things ended after a few months when he started not fucking another girl.

-------

I was 18 and very intoxicated. He was 28, attractive, and feeding me more drugs/alcohol. The next day I was discussing the crazy “dream” I thought I had had when my friend confirmed that it was not a dream: he had filmed us having sex. Needless to say I don’t really remember the details. A few nights later he showed up in a suit knocking on my window. It was 2 am on Christmas Eve. Really?

-------

Up until this point I had never had a one night stand but after having a few exchanges with a guy who works at a bar I frequent, I decided to text him. We met up at a bar where he claimed he was too broke to buy me a drink but nonetheless I brought him back to my place where instead of foreplay, my hair was pretty much ripped out of my head while being enveloped in some strange embrace that only he found sexy. Afterward he showed off a horrifying tattoo of a vagina on his body, which looked more like chewed gum (artistic interpretation?) and we proceeded to have the most unsatisfying sex of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment