Monday, December 14, 2009

Taking a Hiatus

So, obviously nothing really spectacular has come out of online dating these days.  I've pulled my ads for now.   I might post one on CL once in awhile for entertainment purposes.  Before I go, I decided to clean out my inbox, so here are a few remaining gems:

I'm extremly good at what I do. W/M 45 6'4 7' Cock

To me the most memorable moments of love making or intercourse occurs during foreplay. Those moments when tongues and lips and gentle nibbles are felt prior to penetration.

I love going down on a woman to get her relaxed and enjoy having her legs over my shoulder while I am licking her clit and opening her up with my finger and rubbing around the area to find her G-spot!!! Also like going down around the ass licking it and getting her to grab my hair to get me back lick her clit and fingering her, opening her more and when she is ready for me to put my cock inside her, will have to tease her a little bit to get her a little excited and when the time is right start pounding the pussy and putting her legs up over my shoulders fucking the hell out of her.Those moments when your nipples are so hard they ache, you are wet with the anticipation of the next erotic sensual feel of a tongue against your lips. When your entire being is focused on the sensation that you are experiencing at that moment. Well that what I bring to the table. A magic tongue.

Opening you up and getting you fingers inside you but it does need a little lubrication to open you up, once thats done getting 1 finger in and teasing you and then the 2nd finger getting deeper and then the 3rd and by that time while inside you working and taking my time feeling around watching your face getting even more excited as I am finding that G-spot. Your face tells me if I am getting closer and closer and then having you erupted on my fingers and telling me to go deeper inside you.

--------

very charming guy, has a 4 bed room house drive a range rover

--------

Sounds like you may not be able to handle a good looking guy that is 54, and white. Good luck and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment