Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ahh...some fresh ones

I haven't logged in for awhile, but here are a few choice emails I've received:
First, from a 46 year old that can't use spell check - I get this:


Snickerdoodles are nmy favorite cookie. I love to be outdoors and while I hate run, I love to bike.The Caribean is Paradise endless Summer. If you want to contact me view my profile first.  

I love that his profile says: 

Looking For: Short-term dating, Casual sex 

and:

My Self Summary:
 
I am currently in the process of healing from a marraige gone bad. I have not dated in quite some time. I am looking for someone who is understanding of my limited time and wants to explore their boundries. I am intersted in the envirornment, whole foods yoga and mans connection to spirit. I used to scuba dive and would like to get back into that. I also like to hike and bike. I don't relax well (too busy) but perhaps with the right person I could learn. 
  
You should message me if:
 
you could put up with someone who puts his kids first and does not have alot of free time, but loves to talk on the phone and wants go out to listen to live music, blues or rock and whatever.....;)
 
I think he's looking for phone sex.  Yeah, sign me up buddy.
-----------

The next email I get was apparently a missed IM.  Didn't know I had IM up, but oh well.  It said:

hi
how are you

Gee.  That really makes me want to respond! Along with this, from his profile:

I'm really good at:
stuck in traffic


1 comment:

  1. Process of healing...love it. A euphemism for 'emotionally ballsed up' if ever I saw one. Nice post.
    Check out my dating disasters if you get a minute:
    plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete