Monday, November 9, 2009

RE: The new tactic

So I got an email on PoF this weekend, and the title was:  RE: Looking for a good woman!

Naturally, my first thought was "oh, someone I've been emailing with has responded!".  I'm sure this is just what the guy wanted me to think.  So, I opened it.  At this point I guess I should expect a virus to pop out and infect my computer, but the only thing I got was a pathetic email and ugly profile that infected my eyes.

I love this tactic.  I'm sure he's banking on a reply of  "I don't know what you're talking about?  We haven't been corresponding?"  Or better yet, me calling him and saying "oh hi, I'm so sorry we've been having phantom correspondence, and so I decided to take you up on your offer to call you, hun".

Anyways:

Hello! How are you? Did you have a nice weekend? I worked overtime for a few hours today. We had some jets return from Texas that I had to recover and perform post-flight inspections on. I rode my Harley yesterday, bought the new Android Verizon Cell phone, it's awesome..I'm playing around with it trying to get used to all the bells and whistles. I worked out, did some cooking, some partying too. Last night went and listened to Stiff Richard, that was fun. How about you? You can call you know, that way we would have to be emailing back and forth. That's if you don't mind, ok? Well here's my number, I really hope to hear from you either way whatever works for you hun.

Thanks for your interest and consideration as well. Further, congratulations for being so beautiful and sweet.

LOL,

Scott
443*XXX*XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment