Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jesus and Kids

So this guy contacts me on PoF.  Keep in mind a few things:  1) we live 2 hours away 2) I clearly state I don't want kids and 3) I clearly state I'm not religious.

These are some snippets in emails I received from him:

First - and this is just paraphrasing - he asked me right off the bat if I would reconsider the having kids things.  WTF?  Who asks someone that clearly doesn't want kids if they would reconsider, in a 2nd email reply?  Ok...

He apparently Loves Teh Gays:


Also had 2 aunts and a sister who is Gay, though I love them with all my heart, they knew and I knew it was wrong, and even though it was their choice, they knew God didn't make them that way and they would be judged for it. And though I don't agree, and never will, I don't hate them for it. And ask them to come to church with me all the time ;-)

And he's a bit religious.  Preach on, preacher!

Well, know this, the only thing we on Earth know about Heaven, Hell, and God Almighty, are written in those 66 books of the Bible. Funny how it's one 6 short, huh?    And if your heart ponders these things even in the slightest Ms X, you need to settle it while your ticker, is, well, STILL TICKING!!   Because according to the Good Book, it's too late when that happens. CHOP CHOP!!  LOL!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment