Thursday, April 29, 2010

Something from the ladies...

Hello My Name Is brenda louis,I am new to this online relationship
seeking,How are u doing,Do you know that men and women are angels
created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to
be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with
forever. Went through your profile caught my eye,Ur Picx really
look so great and good looking,I will like to get to know more
about u will like to know what u looking for in a relationship,As
for me i am looking for a Woman who is honest loving caring kind
hear ted open minded who has sense of humor understandable
considerate loyal polite calm and generous person who has a
prestige and integrity.i would like to see some others pictures of
ur self and i will also exchange mine with u as soon i get ur picx
or u could send me ur email where u would want me email me some of
my pictures to u.I look forward to hear from u soonest and see what
goes on from there or u can also hit me up at brendalouis83 at yah
Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment