Friday, March 26, 2010

Angry Businessman is back!

He's obviously forgotten that he already contacted me and I chewed him out, so here's the latest:

I'm a good honest man and it looks like you're a great woman.
I seem to be having a bit of a tough time trying to find a good woman that actually want a man who knows what he wants out of life and exactly how to get it.
It's as if all most woman want these days is some long haired, tattooed bum that spends his non working hours in a drunken stupor at the local bar or in front of the TV.
I'm interested in getting to know you, take a look at my profile.
I hope to hear back from you.
Justin

Of course, I didn't reply then received:
What, I have to much on the ball I supose. Not interested in motivated men I suppose.

Couldn't resist a reply:
Hi, my name is Jennie, and I would love to talk to you. You can see more of my photos and talk to me at http://www.jenniedoescams.com. Enter your credit card number and I'll talk to you soon!

And another:

What, you think I cost too much money? I thought you wanted to talk!

One final one:

Come on, i'm interested in you. Let's get together. Why are you ignoring me? Men don't know a good woman when they see one.

Sadly, I received no reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment